Friday, March 15, 2013

Dallas Bound


Dear Dallas,

From my beloved Cowboys to my early days glued to the TV wondering what JR was going to do next I have always been in love with you much in the way that Chris Christie enjoys grazing at a doughnut buffet. As I sit here at the airport sipping on the worst Bloody Mary that $10 can buy waiting on a flight that I was supposed to be in an hour ago, my anticipation continues to grow as the thoughts of great friends, green beer, yes mam, no mam's and ya'lls fill my head. I will do my part to stimulate the Texas bar economy this weekend but in return I ask that you bless me with the greatest St. Patty's day east of Chico and a gorgeous southern woman with questionable morals who sits on a large oil inheritance and a cattle ranch to feed my growing paleo sweet tooth who wants to make daddy mad by saying "I do" to a yankee from the left coast. A rice farmer can dream cant he?!

PS. Happy Friday peeps and keep the beers flowing in Chico or where ever you may be this St. Patty's day and remember.......If steers and queers come from Texas why does Rosie O'Donnell hail from New York?
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment